woensdag 3 januari 2018

Star Wars The Last Jedi

Hey, Maders! I’m a fan of Star Wars and I always wait the series in December every year. Last year, (well, it’s 2018 already) there’s Star Wars XIII: The Last Jedi. I think Luke Skywalker is the last jedi after all J 

I planned to watch it with Shafa. Because of the rainy season, we went there by my car. Usually when I go somewhere with her, I tend to ride a motorcycle. Both she and I were in holiday, so we’re available to watch a movie. Before going, I played piano and Shafa recorded the video using my iPad, at that day I uploaded it on my Instagram.

I needed to go to school first to sign the report of my students while Shafa was waiting for me in the car. I wasn’t there for long, not longer than five minutes. Next, I submitted my final assignment to campus and I parked the car there.

We walked rather far to go to the cinema. I bought a book first at the bookstore near the cinema while waiting for the gate opened. After queuing in line, I said Star Wars to the receptionist. I was surprised cause the choices of time were only at 5 PM and 6 PM. I thought the movie was available at 1 PM.

I couldn’t come home late. The final decision was to cancel watching the movie. Disappointedly, we walked a little to go to a mall. We ate lunch together at sushi restaurant. The good news was both of us could save our money and eat what we liked instead of watching movie.

After being full, we walked back to my campus to pray and take the car, then going home. I felt exhausted, all I wanted was taking a nap in the afternoon.

Honestly, this new year’s eve my cousins spoiled me the Star Wars story cause they have watched it. Yeah, not so clear but I understood it. Probably I won’t see the movie this time.

Honestly, two men promised me if we could watch Star Wars together but those people didn’t contact me at all to give certainty. I’m sick of it! I can watch the movie alone anyway, but you know, two is better than one.


Well, Maders, you should always keep your promise if you have said it, okay!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten