zaterdag 21 januari 2017

Having Spa before Going to @Hom Hotel

Hello, Maders! How’s your day? I think I successfully got over from my fever, but now I’m having flu. How sad! On the other hand, I got body massage at Aluna Home Spa. It’s my and mom’s favorite spot to release stress.

I went from home at 10am and we stopped for a while to withdraw money from ATM at one of the Indomarets. I confirmed my arrival at Aluna 15 minutes before my spa schedule. I have booked the spa since two days ago. Here’s the thing, you need to make a call before having spa on the D-Day. It’s one day before.

I usually have spa every two or three months because once a month feels to rush. My skin hasn’t been completely ready for the quick pause. I love having spa because it’s relaxing and enjoyable. Somebody will massage you and scrub your entire body.

At Aluna, the concept is based on Javanese culture. While being massaged, you will hear traditional lullaby with gamelan from the audio. Yeah I admit that it’s a bit creepy there, but so far it’s fine. I never see ‘something’ and don’t want to either. Haha.


I had a chance to do mirror selfie with the therapist. Actually she’s the therapist of my mom, not me. The one massaging me was gone already. I asked her and told that the picture would be on my diary blog. This!

The next agenda was going to @Hom Hotel. My mom and her college friends had a reunion. It’s five years ago when the graduation was held. How fast!

I just sat outside the ballroom, finding my own world with the free wifi. I had a new friend, Daniel, from Loyola College. He’s sitting next to me and also accompanying his mom to the event. I gave him the wifi password and there was a silence for a moment. Next, he gave me his hand and I shook it, “Nissa!”.


That’s all for what I did yesterday. I believe everyone has their own way to enjoy life, but don’t forget to make friends. Ehem, hey boys, you do a good job if you introduce yourselves first to girls. Haha. You know what I mean! Bye, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten