donderdag 19 januari 2017

Indi Cafe Next to Telkom

Hi Maders! How’re you? Hope you’re all right. I’ve been having fever since yesterday. I’m feeling cold, dizzy, and weak. I felt sick when I was browsing at Indi Cafe with Ekle, my classmate. The air conditioner was above us, so we were freezing. I got the 2nd day of my period yesterday, you know how it feels!

On that day, I picked up Ekle at her boarding house and we headed to GraPari Telkomsel because she needed to move her SIM-card to the new phone. There’s something wrong with her old phone, so I think it’s a good decision to have the new one.

While waiting for her, I was enjoying the wifi at GraPari, browsing with my iPad. I admit that the process of her business took a long time. Haha. That’s okay. The wifi satisfied me enough because only a few people could access the internet using the wifi. A code is needed whenever somebody uses the wifi. I’m having relation with the company and I’ve ever worked there, so I have the code. A top secret, for sure!


Next, we went to a new café near Telkom. Actually it’s next to the wifi.id corner. You can buy a voucher for only 5k and enjoy the unlimited internet with 100Mbps for hours. What a perfect life! Oh yes, bring your own device please.

Ekle ordered Chicken Katsu and a glass of iced tea because she hadn’t had a breakfast. It’s a brunch then! I only ordered Caramel Milkshake. I tried to find the cheap one. I tell you, I’m a thrifty girl. Haha.

The interior of the café is cozy and there are some sofas to sit. The restroom seems clean and wide. There are a big mirror and sinks, nice to have a selfie. Haha.


Lastly, I asked somebody in the café to take the picture of me and Ekle in front of the ordering table. I think he is the supervisor. No idea! Haha. Thank you, Sir, for taking our picture although the light of the table makes it a bit blur.


I was planning to go to both a mall and a book fair, but I was too ill to walk further. That’s the end of the journey. I hope I could get over from this illness. Bye, Maders! Stay awesome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten