dinsdag 3 januari 2017

Skateboard and Hover-board

Hello, Maders! Are you a skater? Some of you, yes, I believe so. I’m a skater as well. I have a blue skateboard, but I put grip-tape above it, so it’s black now. It has four red small wheels.


This time I’d like talk about skateboard and hover-board. Honestly I haven’t been able to play with hover-board. I tried to stand up, but I lost my balance. For now, I choose to play my skateboard. Although I can’t do styles like a pro, at least I can use it as a transportation. Haha.

Furthermore, hover-board needs to recharge whenever the battery is low. It means I need to find electricity to fill the battery. Imagine, when I’m on the road and I have a long journey to take, my hover-board’s battery is low. Then what I suppose to do? Nothing. Walking for sure.

It’s different with my old Skatie, her name, it doesn’t need to charge. I carry it with my hand when I’m tired or the road is rocky. In other words, it’s simple.

Anyone will be cooler when they can play skateboard. Perhaps this thought that makes me become a skater. Still, my favorite style is back-flip. I’d love to see someone do it.

Let’s talk about safety. Actually skateboarding is dangerous because you can fall down anytime. To minimalize the danger, you had better wear knee and elbow protection like me. There are three sets including hand protection. It works when I touch the ground, so the stones can’t hurt my skin.

Back to hover-board, I felt it more comfy when I played hover-board inside a house. The floor, I mean. It’s flat and there’s no stone. I was trying to conquer it, but I failed. Need more practice though. Haha.

There are hobbies you can have as long as you do positive things. Do what you like now because you’re only young once in a lifetime. When I’m being an old lady, I don’t think I still can play my skateboard.


That’s all for today. Either skateboard or hover-board is good to play, but you need to have balance with your body. Okay, Maders! Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten