maandag 30 januari 2017

Marion Got Washed and My Smiling Lays

Hello, Maders! I’d like to share my experience when my car, Marion, got washed. The car wash was located in Semarang Regency, honestly I didn’t know the name of the place, and I didn’t want to mention it either. It’s always crowded with cars and people. I saw many employees working there.

I was going out with my mom after taking dad to meet his reunion friends. Recently my parents joined some kind of reunion to memorize their youth. Haha. They’re old now and I get it. After that, my mom showed me the car wash that dad and she usually take our cars.

It was my first time to visit the car wash. My mom and I got off from Marion and she talked with the employer telling that Marion would be washed. Next, we waited in a medium room with air conditioner which wasn’t really cold.

While waiting, my mom worked with her laptop and I did cross-stitch. A few minutes later, there were two men came to the room. Again, a young lady waited and sat next to me. She was busy eating Lays (potato chip) and playing her phone. To be honest, she looked rich and relaxed. Wearing only pajamas, sleeping outfit, I guessed she hadn’t taken a bath. Haha. Finally, I found out that her car was Toyota Fortuner. Wow!



I saw Marion from the window because the waiting room was like an aquarium. You could say that people and I were the fish. Kidding! Marion got washed with snow soap and high-speed water splash. At this car wash, one car was taken care by many people. When it’s finished, my mom and I went downstairs to pay the bill. Oh yes, Marion had her brand-new nitrogen air for the wheels.

On the way home, I asked my mom to buy me Lays, the potato chip. You know that I saw the young lady in the car wash and I felt like eating potato chip at that time. Lays had creativity to bring ‘smile’ for Indonesian. It said, “smile Indonesia!” There is a smiling face without eyes for each package. People usually take a selfie with Lays in front of their face, including me. Haha.



Well, Maders, do you feel like eating potato chip after reading what I write? Go ahead then. Have a good day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten