woensdag 14 december 2016

14 Volunteers Slept Over at My House

Hey, Maders! How’s life? I’d like to share a story about last night’s moment. There were 14 volunteers sleeping at my house, actually they were 15 in total but one of them got ill. They’re studying at my campus, but we have different majors and I didn’t recognize them for the first time, now we’re being great friends.


They’ve been doing project in a district near my house and they had a chance to visit me. I’m so happy to have guests like them because we’re in the same age. Fortunately, my house has enough rooms and beds, so they slept tightly. Plus, I have four bathrooms that helped much. Two of the girls slept with me in my bedroom because I have twin beds.

The weather was cold because it rained. They came by motorcycles and a few taken by Fero, my dad’s car. At 9 pm, we gathered and watched a movie together using LCD and my laptop. The movie was about reproduction process, it related with medical and health because of my mom.

In the morning, the girls helped cooking for our breakfast and the boys made the rooms tidy. They said that my house’s clean and comfortable. Ahh thank you! As the owner of the house, I was delighted that my guest felt satisfied.

They went back to their basecamp when I was taking a shower, so I didn’t send them off, only my parents did. It’s okay, we could talk through chatting.

Well, that’s all, Maders! I’m the only child in my family and I always feel glad whenever I’ve got new friends. It’s easy to know people, but the hardest thing is to keep in touch with them. You had better say hi regularly through a message to people that you don’t see for a long time. You don’t want to lose them, do you?

Jostein Gaarder, my favorite author in philosophy, stated that it’s easier to love someone that is far away from us than to love someone that is around us. It means when you miss someone out there so badly, but you don’t miss someone near you whom you meet everyday.


Happy Thursday, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten