maandag 12 december 2016

Dad's Sport School Reunion

Hi, Maders! Last Sunday, I accompanied my dad to a reunion because it’s been 36 years he hasn’t met his friends at Sport School. My dad should have been a sport teacher, but he continued to enter a university to study spiritual speech. Haha.

I wore a black shirt with circle white polka inside my dark blazer and jeans. I looked like a career woman. Somehow this time I wanted to look mature and fabulous, usually I wear cartoon motives for my outfit and dominated with bright colors such as yellow or red.


My dad drove Fero, his car, to go there out of town. It took three hours in our journey that was more than 50 kilometers away. I would feel more comfy if we used Marion, my car, but my dad chose rocky roads among woods and. No way for Marion! Sorry!

The place was a barbeque restaurant with nice natural view and the temperature was low. I loved the atmosphere that could calm me down. We all ate chicken for lunch and talked about the past. I met new friends (kids from Daddy’s friends) and acquainted the people there. I didn’t have to know the name cause I forgot, I just spoke and got closer like old friends.

My favorite part of a reunion is always in introducing each family member. My dad was put in the last section because he had to lead the pray and he gave me special time to hold the microphone and said hi to all.

“Honey, Dek Nissa, come in front please,” he said.

I used English a bit and they got impressed. Haha. It was a simple reunion without any additional things, only coming, eating, and talking. But it pleasantly succeeded. I thanked to the committee for the preparation and choosing the place. It’s worth with the long journey and traffic jam.


We reached home at 6 PM. Before that, we were about to buy cheese pancake, my favorite, but it wasn’t my usual place so I didn’t feel sure about the taste. I cancelled it. Well, that’s my experience in going to my dad’s reunion. I felt tired, yet excited. Have a good day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten