vrijdag 2 december 2016

Autumn in Yamaguchi, Japan

Hello, Maders! As you know that I have new friends from Japan, but some of them are Chinese. The last time I met them was on Friday and we still talk to each other though. Today, I’ve some pictures from Harue and Tei. They show me Autumn in Japan.


Autumn is my favorite season compared to others although there is no snow that I’m dreaming to touch. I imagine playing with the fallen leaves because they have beautiful colors. In Indonesia, mostly I see green and yellow leaves.


The first pictures come from Harue showing the beauty of red leaves and her working place and also the view from the top of the building as you can see below:



Next, Tei’s sent me the scenery around his campus in Yamaguchi and he asked me whether I’ve seen red leaves or not. I said yes, but I haven’t touched them for real.



The season now still belongs to Autumn because the snow of Winter hasn’t come yet. Tei took me a picture of today’s atmosphere like this:



Well, that’s all that I can share about Autumn in Japan. I love collecting photographs about nature and amazing views from all around the world. If you have one, don’t hesitate to send it to me and I’ll post it here and mention your name. See you, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten