dinsdag 13 december 2016

The Necessary Things in My Bag

Hello, Maders! What are you up to on this Wednesday? I just took my final project draft from campus and had a lunch at my mom’s office. Suddenly I was thinking about things that I always bring in my bag. Haha.

First of all, I must bring liquid soap along with a hand-sanitizer. I have to wash my hands before rubbing my face when I’m about to pray. I think bacteria is everywhere and dirty touch can bring acne. I use hand-sanitizer whenever I feel uncomfortable with the surface of my hands, especially before touching food or after shaking hands with many people.


Secondly, I need to bring wallet and phones. Although I can ask someone to pay me on something, I cannot always depend on him or her. It will be much better when I can pay with my own. Moreover, wallet contains essential cards such as ID, library, debit, driving licenses, etc. Actually I have two phones, iPhone and Nokia. My main phone to receive either calls or messages is on iPhone, my Nokia is only for opening dictionary, agendas, music, and daily alarm.

Thirdly, I always bring a pack of tissue. It is useful to wipe my sweat or to clean dirt. Also, I use it after going out from restroom. Somehow I prefer using tissue to handkerchief because when the tissue becomes dirty, I can throw it away after usage. Haha. Sorry for not being conservative!

The other things I bring are mirror, a pen, a hand-fan, and lip-gloss inside a glasses box. I’ve had a bad experience about melting lip-gloss. I left it in my car and I was going to a mall. When I came back, my lip-gloss was melted. It happened when I was having outdoor activity as well. Hence, I decide to keep it inside a glasses box. I’m using the glasses, so the box is empty.

To be honest, I’m a simple girl who doesn’t often wear makeup. All I need is just lip-gloss sometimes, even without powder. Yeah, sunblock for face is necessary but in a rush, I just need lip-gloss. I think my lips are my asset, and it is one of the sexy parts on my body. Haha. When I move it to talk, surely people will watch it.


Well, now you know what things in my bag are. I guess you have your own personal things. Bring what you need and stay cool. Bye, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten