dinsdag 27 december 2016

Jogging with Shafa

Hey, Maders! How’s your weekend? Fun, huh? It’s gonna be weekend again cause I write in the middle of the week. There will be very special because this is the end of the year! Whoohoo! Happy New Year, Maders! I’d be the first one saying it to you. Haha.

Okay, well, yesterday I asked my next door neighbor, Shafa, to take my picture with my skateboard because I would post it on Instagram today. I can’t take the picture of myself in full body unless I have a drone. No kidding, seriously. Haha.

After editing and selecting the best picture, we talked about something. You know, girls’ stuff. I don’t have to mention it. Moreover, it’s our secret. We were sitting on my porch facing the little garden of my house.

Then, she went home and I prayed Ashr because it’s time. Half an hour later, she texted me and planned to go for jogging. I said yes! Burning fat is the necessary thing to do.

Firstly, we visited the nearest school’s yard and ran several times. Two rounds for running and one time for walking. Feeling tired, we agreed to walk around another village. We smiled to people we saw. It was a sunny late afternoon. In this rainy season, not everyday we have such a nice weather like this. I usually go out for jogging alone when the sky supports me.

Shafa and I kept talking while walking. We shared many things to say. She’s five years younger than me. FYI I usually gather with younger youngsters and I feel like being younger than my real age. Haha. Still, I’m dreaming of having a big brother.


When we were about to reach our housing, we met some buffalos and a man taking care of them. The smell, ugh, I honestly liked it. It’s like fresh grass going into my nose. Shafa and I felt a bit afraid of those buffalos but we were fine. Haha. They’re tame already!


So, that’s all for today. Start your healthy life by doing exercise regularly. Don’t have to be hard, but make it as a routine activity. Okay? Well, Happy Wednesday, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten