maandag 5 december 2016

Working at Ketileng Hospital, Semarang

Hey, Maders! Yesterday I’ve got a chance to accompany my mom and her assistant, Syifa, going to a hospital because they two had job to do. They would meet many patients that wanted to have IUD and implant in order to prevent pregnancy.

In the morning, Syifa came to my house and we all had breakfast together. My mom needed some time to put makeup, so Syifa and I took pictures around my house. We were using white uniform and I felt proud of it. It’s so cool, isn’t it? To be honest I’m not a part of public health servants but I could enter that world because of my mom.


Next, we went to petrol station to buy fuel for Marion, my car. Automatic cars should be fueled although they still have half of the fuel. Not long after that, we continued our way to the hospital.

The location of the hospital was far, but the highways were not full of cars somehow although it was Sunday. People usually go somewhere on the weekend. But I think I knew why, it was because of the weather. Gloomy and cloudy situation made people lazy to leave home.

As we reached the hospital, my mom parked the car and we went inside to a pavilion. I saw many people there waiting for their turn to get service. They’re women of course, some of them brought their babies.

While my mom and her assistant were working, I enjoyed sitting with browsing on the internet. I had no job to do, just went along with them. It was silly, yeah I know that, I wore white uniform that made me like one of the health servants. Haha.

Please understand that I just wanted to be ‘awesome’ one day with my white uniform. In the past, I was dreaming to be a doctor but I forgot it since I’m being an English lit student and I love it! God knows the best for us. Maybe it’s not my way to continue what my mom and my grandpa did so far.


Lastly, we tried to donor our blood but it failed. My hemoglobin was only 12,2 and Syifa got low heart pressure. It was a shame! We would try it again next time. Haha. Yeah, well, that’s all about yesterday’s activity. See you, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten