dinsdag 6 december 2016

Love Confession

Hey, Maders! I just want to show you my perspective about love confession done by girls. I've ever post it on my wordpress, but I repost it here. Okay, let's rock!

People say that girls are not permitted to confess first their feeling to boys whom they love. 
Personally, I don’t quite agree with the statement. Everyone is free to say what they feel, especially love.
On the other hand, I’m really shy to say it first. If I were a boy, I would say I love you and ask the one I love to be my soulmate.


As a girl, I only show the signals that I love him. I cannot do more than that. I am a girl, remember? Waiting to ask is the best decision, people say.
I may say these words to him:
“There are many girls loving you. I’m one of them.”
His face probably looks shocked and confused. I don’t care, so I continue what I have to say.
“Well, I’m not forcing you to love me back although that’s what I want. I hope you would never hate me because of what I’ve said. This is the truth. I love you.”
You can guess the ending about declaration I’ve said. There are positive and negative responses. The positive response is that he will say “I love you too” to me and regret that he is not brave enough to say it first. Then, we become a couple and love each other. Every day will be full of love. What a perfect life!
In contrast, let’s discuss the negative response. Perhaps he will refuse my love because he doesn’t like me and think that I’m arrogant, disgusting, etc. I’m afraid of these probabilities. The worst thing is he will not talk to me anymore and we cannot be friends as we used to be. I don’t want it happen to me. Believe me! It is better to be only “friends” than he hates me.
Hence, I will be waiting for him whether he loves me or not. I shall be grateful that we can meet and have several sweet moments together.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten