zaterdag 30 juli 2016

An Event in the Town Hall

A few days ago, my mom brought me to an event in the Town Hall. It's about band competition and creativity show. The teenagers from different areas had handmade crafts at a tend and the high school students performed on the stage with their bands. It was awesome because there were four students from my former high school being the first ones to rock the show. I feel proud of my juniors. I stood up near the stage to watch them closer. I met my former English teacher too. He still remembered me and said my name directly.


Before the main agenda, some people sang on the different stage indoor. I saw them from the second floor. It was a nice room at the Town Hall. I sat in an exclusive chair with full of air conditioners around me. Very cozy!


I was away after seeing the performance of my former high school. I asked permission to go to a bookstore. I went to Gramedia at Amaris Hotel and it's very near. Less than a minute by foot and I was there.

Before stepping upstairs, I visited the warehouse section downstairs at the parking area. The books were cheaper because they were taken from the Gramedia warehouse because they weren't successfully sold. I got five books for only a hundred rupiahs.

Next, I went upstairs and bought one book (it cost me a hundred as well) and nail clipper. I paid all those things with my debit card. To be honest I only had little money in my wallet. :)

After that, I enjoyed my time reading at Dunkin' Donuts but I just ordered a glass of lemon tea. It was the cheapest one in their menu. You know, I only needed their seat for taking a rest but it wouldn't be necessary if I didn't order anything.

Lastly, I went back to the Town Hall and prepared to go home with my mom and Marion. It was a sunny day and FYI I saw a man taking a bath in Tugu Muda on that day. He looked normal because he used soap to bathe. Weird! Gosh! I could see his entire body. How disgusting!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten