maandag 4 juli 2016

Toko 39 (39 Shop)

Aahh Ied Fitri is coming closer and I have one thing in mind. As my family will go to Magelang Regency, I always go to 39 Shop. It sells stationary and books. Wow books! You know, books are my best friends. Haha. They will never hurt me like anyone else, except a book coming from above and hitting my head. Ouch!

The distance between the home I stay and the shop is just 50 meters away. I can feel fresh air because it’s very different with my born city and its pollution. Eww! I usually walk alone wearing T-shirt and short and sandals. How confortable!


I will be spending much time to buy books because I need to consider what I really need most. Honestly, I love details and economical things, so I also consider the price. Hehe. Although the difference is only two thousands, surely I will pick the cheaper one.

To be honest, 39 Shop sells daily need as well. I find comb, bandana, dolls, and others. Finally you know why it is my favorite shop, don’t you? J

After that, I will have some ice cream I buy from Indomaret. I need to walk around 100 meters to get there. I can pay the ice cream with my Indomaret card. My mom puts some money on it, so I don’t have to bring my wallet to buy something.


Next, I will go back to the place I stay and read books. I can’t uselessly breath without reading something while waiting. A simple example when I’m at car wash for my car – Marion - a book is always with me. Anywhere, anytime! FYI, I love fantasy novels and medical books J

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten