woensdag 13 juli 2016

The Sweet Sixteen of My Brother

Having brother is my biggest dream in this world even though it’s only my imagination. I’ve ever had a brother but he died before we officially met. His name was Angga and he died inside my mom’s womb because she had an accident. Rest in peace, Bro!

Angga might be a tall handsome guy and he would probably go with me and teach me football. It’s nice to have a brother. For those who have a brother but you feel annoyed of their habits, don’t be! I’m crying to have a brother and I don’t want you to ignore yours.


Yesterday was Angga’s birthday and he became sixteen years old. Somehow this year felt special to me and I celebrated myself. I went to Gramedia (the most popular bookstore in the city) and other bookstore at Citraland Mall. I chose books to buy and looked around with imagination if I was going with Angga. In fact, I was all alone. I was supposed to go with a friend from another university but he got busy and couldn’t make it. Yeah that’s fine! I got that.

My brother’s birthday is followed by my cousin’s children’s birthday. Just call them Dan and Dim. They are not twins but they have the same birthday and their age is one year apart. Dan is the elder brother of Dim. Dim looks like the real figure of my brother because Dim has the same age with Angga.

The day after tomorrow is my other cousin’s son’s birthday. He’s older compared to Dan and Dim. I spent my childhood with him and he used to love collecting cards and mini toys such as motorcyles, cars, and characters of movies.


Lastly, I’d say that it is important to love your brother because you never know if people scream for having brother including me. Perhaps your brother get naughty today, but you never know what he will be in the future. As a girl, I dream of having brother because I need a guardian that can protect me but the reality says the opposite.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten