dinsdag 26 juli 2016

Perisai Diri Martial Art Club (Silat)

Kyaaaa! Haik! Haik! Ugh!

Hey, what's up? I wanna talk about martial art this time. Since 2014, I've been joining Perisai Diri Silat Club. I think it's cool if a girl can fight and defend herself. I'm cool! Haha

It was just a thought to do this kind of thing because my neighbours join it too in our housing. I had a problem with my weight so I decided to burn more fat through this exercise.

Yes and it works. I have ideal weight and no one says I'm fat like I used to be. Moreover, I know my neighbours better than before. I spend my life mostly for reading and going downtown. But now, I also have a community and many new friends.


Every year, Perisai Diri holds an anniversary in a certain place to celebrate its birthday. I always come to this celebration because I expect to meet some people. There is an attractive couple in our club. Just call them Bry and  Cyn. Bry is a handsome and thin man. Cyn doesn't belong to our club but she's with Bry almost everywhere. Yeah she's a beautiful girlfriend. I feel happy to shake her hand and wish that I can be as beautiful as her. I never feel beautiful but I try to be grateful of my physical body.

Working out is good for health and we can get sweaty. If you think it's tiring, yes indeed. But it's not that tiring if you have clear intention to do so.

There are three belts in Perisai Diri. In the beginning, the member will get white belt and the colour will change to black after having a test. The highest position is red belt. For the next, there are some strips in our uniform to show the status in the club. I'm in black belt and I don't want to get the higher status because I know that the test is very difficult. No thank you!

My friends and I love doing selfie after working out. There are many pictures of us, but we will consider the best one to upload on our social media. I rarely use my own camera so I get those pictures from my friends' collections.

We usually borrow someone's car and go together to the place we will practice. The last time there were six of us in my friend's car. We sang along on the way there. We made jokes and laughed. Someday when we get married and have our own family, we will miss this such thing we're having now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten