woensdag 13 juli 2016

The Battery Health of iPhone, iPad, and MacBook

Hello there! How’s today?
This time I want to share about battery health of apple products. I have been using MacBook since 2014 also iPhone and iPad since 2015. They are awesome I’d say :)


I always take care of my gadgets carefully because I don’t want them broken. They are very expensive and gorgeous. People can buy them, but not all people can look after them well.
I feel sorry about people’s gadget battery. These are bad habits people usually do to their gadget. Firstly, they recharge their battery before it’s really close to the limit. I think you don’t need to plug it when it’s still 40%. It has enough energy for some time.

Secondly, people unplug their gadget before it’s fully charged. Yes I get the reason! They want to go out immediately and the need to bring the gadget. In contrast, this habit is not good because it’s still being charged. Before a hundred percent, you had better let it charged. I have a comparison for it. Your gadget is eating (electricity to energy) but you force them to quit before it’s satisfied.

Thirdly, people play with their gadget while it’s being charged. It’s too risky because it may become hot. You ignore it, I know! The best way is to turn it off but for iPhone, it will always be active whenever it’s plugged.

Those bad habits are recommended to leave. Love your gadget, love your battery!
Battery is a simple thing but its health is important. I choose to turn my iPhone off if I’m on my way because I don’t really trust to power-bank. My iPhone needs approximately a hour and a half to charge. My iPad needs around three hours to charge. My MacBook only needs an hour.

I always plug them when I see red notification on the battery. One more thing, personally I always turn them off when I’m charging because I want to let them rest. Those gadgets become hotter when I play with them and I usually wait for a while before charging them.


Human belongs to God’s creation and they need sleeping to take a rest. Gadgets are created by human and they need special treatment in order to be healthy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten