zaterdag 9 juli 2016

Suara Merdeka Newspaper Office

Hello… Here’s the thing. I made a visit at Hermina Hospital because my aunt was sick. Actually I wasn’t alone and I went there with my parents. Dad parked the car at the parking area of Hermina Hospital. There were only few cars and still I saw a lot of space. Next, we took an elevator and went to the 5th floor.

My aunt and her husband were in VIP room and I felt like being in a hotel room. Yeah it’s very cozy and the bathroom had hot water and nice sink. I sat under an air conditioner and my eyes looked directly at the next building in front of me through a window. I pulled the curtain and took some pictures.

Suara Merdeka is famous newspaper in Semarang City. My family read it everyday and I sometimes read it as well. When I was doing my internship program, I needed many newspapers with me, one of which was Suara Merdeka. My job was to look for news about the company I worked.

At campus, I joined Journalism class and the lecturer usually asked the students to bring newspaper and analyze it. It was fun because the students made news according to their surrounding and we presented it at class. I chose Suara Merdeka for my newspaper assignment because it’s easy to find it at home.


Someday I wish I could visit Suara Merdeka Office because I like the building. It’s so big and having large parking area. Probably the employees were having days off. That’s why I saw no cars at the parking building. I wonder how many floors Suara Merdeka has. J

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten