zaterdag 9 juli 2016

Cheap Fireworks Dirtying the Streets

Magelang (6/7/16) – Children lit fireworks at night to celebrate Ied Fitri and those things made the streets dirty with pieces of paper. I took some pictures of the dirt near my car when I visited my relative’s house.


It’s called ‘cheap’ because the firework only can explode once with noisy loudly sound compared to ‘expensive’ fireworks that can explode a few times at the sky with beautiful imaginary stars.

In my opinion, it’s no use to buy such fireworks and I think it will be much better I use the money for food or books. It’s fine to celebrate a great day that way but just don’t do it too much.


For those who have done playing with fireworks, you are recommended to sweep your dirt and make the street clean as before. It’s not cool to hang out together with neighbors and leave them with the dirt you make.

Fireworks contain toxin, absolutely, and it’s dangerous to human’s body. Make sure that you don’t inhale the smoke too much and the better way is putting mask on. Yeah I know it’s strange, but will you love yourself more than your pride?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten