zaterdag 9 juli 2016

The Hard Life of Cows

I watched a program at midnight on MNCTV and the news was about cows at the market. There is a special market in Central Java although I have no idea how many markets they are but I wanna talk more about the cows instead of the markets.

It's not easy to live as a cow and I just knew it. Firstly they cannot have freedom because the owner will treat a cow as he likes.

The nose of a cow must be stabbed with something sharp so that the rope will be able to put inside its nose and come out from the other side. I put myself in such situation and gosh I feel like seeing the cow crying. How could the cow be treated that way? Yes I know it's just a cow. But have you ever imagined if it's you? Never in million years!


Moreover, from the news I saw that female cows have to feel the hand of someone inside their womb. A man usually will push his hand through the cow's butt and check the baby cow. He wonders the age of the baby. You know, a man's hand is big and long, and it goes to the cow's womb through its butt. It must be hurt! Worse than making love. Poor cows :(

There were other news about showering cows, giving them medicine, and selling. I'm not interested in those things, so I won't discuss it. Okay perhaps a bit.

A cow will behave wildly when they are showered but some tame cows will do just fine. The payment obtained by the men (more than one man) washing the cows is a little money. It's around 20k.

After the cows look clean, they are ready to sell. The cows feel the pain but their owner gets money. How unfair! That's why you had better treat cows very well. The cows have enough nightmare at the market!!

What I mean by medicine is not common medicine from a doctor. The unique ingredients come from plants and here people call it as jamu. The package is simple containing like powder and that's the medicine. Next it will be put in a small bamboo with water and the cows will drink it. After drinking it, the cows are supposed to be healthy and fatter.

Well, that's all. I just wanna share my reaction after watching the news. To be honest, I feel sad. Anyway, thanks for reading my post.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten