vrijdag 29 juli 2016

Living in a City and a Village

If I have a question like this ‘do you prefer living in a city or in a village?’, what’s your answer? Just say it in your mind. It might be confusing to choose wisely. Personally, I love living in a city because it has everything such as entertainment places and modern housings, but the air is polluted and traffic jam is like daily phenomenon. On the other hand, a village has fresh air and peaceful surrounding, but it’s hard to find a cinema or a cool hangout point.


I was born in a city and I feel proud of it. After that, I’ve been spending my life in a village to live. Although I have my whole education at the city, I sleep and eat at the village. Sometimes I spend a day or two to stay in the city. It happens when I have a date or hang out with friends.

I tell you what, you could build a palace in a village. I mean a big house. Yeah it’s because the price of the land is cheap if we compare to the land in a city. I’d rather choose having a big luxurious house in a village than having a small narrow house in a city. You might live in modern atmosphere but you get no comfort at home. Home sweet home!

Moreover, you could have a large garden or farm if you live in a village. You’d know your neighbors better and get more hospitality. I cannot say which one is worse because things have plus and minus.

Let’s talk about Jakarta. For me, it’s a city with magic. I’ve never been in other big cities so there might be a place which is more than Jakarta in this country. Jakarta has many high skyscrapers and extraordinary places. The people mostly are rich with big income although yeah it has poor people as well. Even poorer than me.


The teenagers have their own ‘slang’ language and look more fashionable. It’s totally different with uptown youngsters. What makes them so is because of the environment. You can look fashionable and chick, but just don’t be too much! However, having natural look is better than having fake appearance only to impress others.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten