vrijdag 29 juli 2016

Donating Blood

A couple weeks ago, I was taking a nap in my bed lazily. My phone rang and it's my mom. She told me that she's on the way home to pick me up and we would go for donating blood. I was reluctant because I never did it before and I was imagining the sharp injection into my skin. Ouch!


Next, I washed my face and my mom arrived. I did't have a chance to eat so I had lunch in my car while my mom's driving. We were in rush because the place for donating blood nearly closed.

After an hour journey, we got there. There were many people in that place. They had the same intention which was helping others with blood. For the blood donors, there would be special gift from Tupperware. Amazing! Those things were not cheap you know.

I entered the room and waited in line. It was my first time so I hadn't have the donor card. I spent a longer time to donate. Finally the doctors agreed that I was able to give my blood because my haemoglobin was 12,5. I've ever had the bigger one when I was sick. Somehow!

I was gladly excited, yet very nervous because I thought the injection was painful. It wasn't! I swear! Trust me. Next, I was waiting for minutes to let the blood pouch full. It was less than five minutes.

Finally, I got home with bringing noodle and Tupperware in a cool bag from there. Oh yes, before going home, I ate (again) at my aunt's restaurant. It was nice to eat a lot with mom. Haha.

P.S. : There are people needing our blood. Help them survive. You can! Donate your blood and save them. Don't be afraid of the injection. It's not hurt :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten