zondag 17 juli 2016

The Legend of Tarzan

Last weekend, I watched The Legend of Tarzan at XXI Paragon Mall. I chose to have it at 9.15pm and it was raining heavily when I was on the way there. Because it was Saturday Night, I saw many people going to the mall. Mostly they were youngsters. Yeah they had a date!

I didn’t expect too much to the movie because I know the story of Tarzan and I think everyone does. Tarzan is a man spending childhood in a jungle with gorillas until he grows up because his parents are dead. He becomes stronger compared to people in common because Tarzan has harder life in the jungle.


I sat on C-10 at Studio 1 and enjoyed the movie. The simple plot I wrote above was just a piece from the real plot of the movie. It became an introduction for the whole story. What made me shocked was the name of Tarzan in the movie. It’s John Clayton III which I never knew before.

The actor staring for Tarzan is really handsome and tall and muscular as well. Oh my God! You know, I’m a girl and when I see such a man, I become breathless. The actress being Jane is lucky to be with Tarzan. Haha. They act like husband and wife.

Overall, the movie was good. I like it. I want to watch it again online when it’s released. I have no idea what’s wrong with people’s opinion but they give low rating for this movie. I feel sad to be honest. They should have given more. Hey Dude, it’s just rating. Just press five or four stars for it. I have ever been an actress and it’s tiring. From that experience, I know how difficult it is to make a movie.


Lastly, watching The Legend of Tarzan is recommended for those who love action movie. You need to appreciate someone’s work because you don’t get involved directly and don’t know the process. I’d say that giving negative judgment is not necessary although you think the work is not well-created.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten