maandag 25 juli 2016

Star Trek Beyond

I met my boss at her company this morning. She’s a supervisor and very kind. I was selling eggs to her because I had them on my fridge. It’s usual for delivering eggs and teaching. Those are my jobs.
Yeah so I was asking her whether she had watched Star Trek or not. Yes, she had and became my spoiler for this movie. You know what, I love being told first before I see something. Probably some of you don’t like it, but I do.

She explained me the main problem in Star Trek Beyond and the flash plot. After hearing that, I visited YouTube and watched the trailer of Star Trek Beyond. I got the point! Unexpectedly, my boss gave me free ticket to watch the ‘real’ Star Trek in cinema. I was surprised, yet completely delighted. I need to think twice (maybe more) to enjoy a movie in cinema. It’s not cheap!


Next, I went to a cinema at a mall. I was all alone and it was lunch time. I hadn’t eaten anything. When I entered the studio (I had the movie ticket with me already), I ordered caramel popcorn. Unfortunately, it would be a shame to cancel the order because I didn’t like the price. Hell no it’s 30k. I never eat at cinema and I have no idea about any price. I regret! Still, I ate the popcorn while watching Star Trek.

As long as the movie was played, there was someone behind me laughing. From her voice, she’s an old woman. Gosh she laughed all the time. Yes there were funny scenes but everyone else was silent, except her!

The director of Star Trek which is Justin Lin successfully makes an extraordinary movie. He was also good in directing Fast and Furious movie. And I raise two thumbs up for the story writer of Star Trek. It’s such a creative plot. I LOVE IT! Thank you for creating Star Trek.

Star Trek has existed since my parents were little kids and up until now, people talk about it. Basically, I love fantasy so yeah recently I watched Star Trek I and II on television and finally I also watched the third one.

Let’s talk about the characters in Star Trek and the actors.
- I like Jim Kirk because he’s the main character and a good leader. He doesn’t like much rules.
- Mr. Spock has weird hair-style and ears. He lost his charisma with that look. He need to change I guess but haha he’s from Vulcan and it’s his characteristic.
-  Scotty is a funny man and he’s good at fixing broken machine.
-  Chekov is cute and I love his Russian accent in English.
-  Bones looks good and he’s concerned with health stuff. No wonder because he’s a doctor.
-  Sulu has Chinese face and he can replace Kirk when driving the Starlet.
-  Uhura has dark skin and she’s beautiful. Also, she’s Spock’s girlfriend.
-  Jaylah is a new character and she’s an alien woman. She’s got pale white skin and she’s attractive. She can fight well against the villains
- Manas is stared by an Indonesia actor which is Joe Taslim. I’m proud of you, Dude.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten