maandag 14 november 2016

Andrew's at My House part 1

Hello, Maders! Remember the boy in blue I’ve ever talked about? He’s Andrew, a Tuntanger that I knew when I did my voluntary program a couple months ago. Last Saturday, he came to my house. Yeah! His family brought him to sleep over with me.

Andrew and I had planned this visit for a long time and he fulfilled his promise last weekend. Haha. I was so excited! He’s the closest boy I had in the village.

After Andrew’s family went back home, Andrew and I had fun at Pla Play Semarang Town Square (SETOS). We played five games there. For opening, I chose Pendulum. We felt sick of it because it swung us back and forth. Haha. FYI, Tagada was the craziest and the funnest. We were turned around at a certain speed in a big bowl. We felt like throwing up!


Next, we ate at McDonald’s ordering Happy Meals and we got two toys, Jumping Mario Bross and Luigi. Andrew treated me and gave me those toys. So kind! Those are mine now.

Later on, we played at Game Fantasia Citraland. He and I danced at Danz Base and I let him play others as well with my card. We together topped up my card with our money.

Tired! We went back home, but bought drinks at Indomaret on the way. I drove Marion (my car) with enjoyment. He sat next to me and felt sleepy. Haha.

In my house, I took a bath first but Andrew’s in bed already with his phone. We talked and made jokes before taking a nap. Haha. I hugged Anjun (the teddy given by Andrew) when I slept.

At night, we woke up and he took a bath. I brushed my hair while waiting for him. Then, we had dinner with seblak. There’s a seller in front of my house. After that, we took a walk around my housing and enjoyed sitting down at my house’s porch.


That’s the first day of Andrew’s visit. I’ll continue the story to the next entry. See ya, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten