donderdag 3 november 2016

Having Job at My Cousin's Wedding

Hi, Maders! Have you ever married? Haha. Kidding! But if you have, that’s okay because my readers are not only teenagers. (hopefully!) I became a flower girl recently. I don’t know what it is called but I greeted guests that came to the wedding.


It was my cousin’s wedding in Bekasi. There’s a great mosque named Masjid Nurani. For praying and wuduing, it has large area, but to be honest the ballroom doesn’t. Many people, more than five hundred, came to the wedding and I think it’s too small.

I stayed in my cousin’s house before going to the mosque. I wore my kebaya and makeup starting from five o’clock in the morning. It’s so early because there would be a long queue if I wasn’t quick. Well, the result was amazing. I hardly knew my own face because I was beautiful. Haha. No offence!


I met my big family from other cities and we felt happy. On the other hand, I introduced myself to new people and we became friends. They would be friendly if we kept polite. I love meeting new people! It increases my relation (and my followers on Instagram). Haha

I wouldn’t have had a chance to eat if my parents and my friends didn’t give me food on my table. From morning to afternoon, I stood up and sometimes sat and greeted the guests. I had to smile and gave them a gift that was a paper fan. Although I couldn’t see what the food was, at least I still could eat and feel full. Thank you, Guys!

I was so exhausted after that and wearing high heels all day long is a sacrifice. I usually wear sneakers everywhere I go. But it’s a special occasion, so I needed to do more.

My job was done at around two and I changed my outfit. I wore jeans and shirt, but still with high heels because I didn’t bring sneakers and my sandals were in my suitcase.


I got rained when I was going to the restroom to wash my face. My look was like a broken-hearted girl because I got wet and there were black lines under my eyes. I felt deadly cold as long as I was in a car going back to my other cousin’s house.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten