zondag 27 november 2016

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them at Blitz Marvel City

Hey, Maders! Have you watched Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them? It has relation with Harry Potter movie, but not being the part of it because J.K.Rowling, the author, said so. I have watched it at Blitz Marvel City, Surabaya this Friday.


I was attending my cousin’s wedding party at Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) with my family, but in the end we split up because I went to a cinema with my 26 year old nephew and my new Chinese acquaintance. It was ten o’clock at night.

I got curious with the movie because the story showed things 70 years before Harry Potter’s stuff. Wow, still it’s about magic! Above all, the movie’s awesome with extraordinary visual effects. There were many unique creatures and sometimes they surprised me because of the sudden scream.

On the other hand, I felt a little bored in the middle of the movie. I didn’t know whether it’s because of the late night show or indeed it’s a bit boring. I think it needed more conflicts instead of being rather flat.

I got a phone call from my boss and she said the same thing about boredom after watching the movie. It’s spectacular and even fantastic, but the conflicts should have been added.

The point of the story was about saving creatures that belonged to Newt Scamander. He had a big world containing many animals inside his suitcase. He fed and treated them, but some of the creatures ran away. That’s why he needed to find those animals and put them back.

Finally, he succeeded and met some friends to help him. Of course I won’t tell you the details in order to avoid spoiler alert. Haha. You need to watch the movie by yourselves.


Well, that’s all for the review of Fantastic Beast. You’re fantastic, Maders! But you’re not beasts for sure. Haha. Have a good day! Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten