zondag 20 november 2016

The Jatibarang Dam

Hey, Maders! A week ago I went to the Jatibarang Dam in Gunungpati, Semarang City. I’m writing it now because I just got the chance. I was busy making my final project recently, so I do blogging on the weekend (if I don’t have any agendas).

The Jatibarang Dam is located near Goa Kreo, a tourism place to see monkeys. It was my first time visiting the dam with my puddin’. He slept over at my house, so I asked him to go there together.


Firstly, we passed a gate and drove a few hundred meters down. It has rocky path and a nice view with windy sensation. The entrance gate is a bit far. For cars, the parking costs 5k and 2k for motorcycles. Then, you can give any amount of money for going inside.

Secondly, I parked my ride and walked to the dam. There were food courts and gazebos to enjoy. Boats were ready to rent but I believed it cost me a lot so I didn’t rent them.

The dam is wide with trees around it. Unfortunately, you won’t do anything if you don’t rent a boat. I was just sitting on a rock and breathing. Taking pictures, yes.

My puddin’ asked me to go to another place after he ate his snacks. I guessed he felt bored. So did I!

Yeah, well, that’s my experience visiting the Jatibarang Dam. My message for today is you have to love the nature, don’t throw away your garbage freely, if you can’t find trash bin, bring it until you find one.


Good bye, Maders! See me another time. Have a good day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten