zondag 20 november 2016

The 'MN' Trademark for Malia Nissa

Hello, Maders! I was thinking about having a trademark for myself. Of course it’s not officially made, just for fun, you know. I’ve got this inspiration after seeing the symbol from Alan Walker’s. I always listen to Walker’s Sing Me to Sleep because it’s a new song. Then, it shows ‘AW’ symbol on the screen. Wow! Such a cool line!

Alan Walker has letter ‘A’ and ‘W’ for his name and I have ‘M’ and ‘N’ for mine. I tried to combine those letters and create my own symbol for trademark. I don’t have business or company but I have a trademark. Haha. How funny!


Anyway, you’re allowed to imagine what you will be in the future. Who knows that I will have a company or great business, and I will name it with my name. Surely I will use the symbol that I’ve made now.

I was doodling my trademark on my iPad this afternoon. I used Notes as the application because I could choose the colors and the pens. Amazingly, it also has a ruler.

Here’s the thing, I usually imagine myself to be someone else using ‘what if’ phrase. Not to say that I don’t feel grateful with my life, but I like wondering because I have high curiousity.

This time, I’m making a trademark because I put myself as the boss in a company. I have no idea what kind of company I’m having. Haha. I just like to make the symbol I think it would be super awesome when I step to a skyscraper and see ‘MN’ symbol on the top of the building.

For you, Maders, don’t be afraid to have a dream. You can be anything and no one knows what will happen to each of us. With effort and pray, we need to try what we need to do.

Honestly, I never thought that I would have many books on my shelves before entering English Department. I like reading but I like it more now. I have a hundred novels as my personal collecting after realizing that I need to buy them for pleasure and learning.


Okay, Maders, remember whenever you see ‘MN’, it stands for my name, Malia Nissa. Hope you’ve got one as well. See ya!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten