woensdag 30 november 2016

Frog's Day Celebrated with Tei-kun

What’s up, Maders! See me here again on my blog. Today’s topic is about frogs. Why? Because nowadays I’m loving frog stuff influenced by my new friend in Japan, Tei-kun, he’s Chinese actually. Haha.

Yesterday I went to a mall with mom. She bought some clothes for vacation and house’s needs. We split up and I found my own world walking around the mall.

I went up to the second floor visiting a stationary store. I tried to buy something for twenty children that didn’t cost me much. Finally I bought twenty mini colorful note books.

As long as I explored the mall, I was chatting with Tei-kun. He loves frogs and I was wearing my frog bag, Keroppi. In fact, I have a frog sweater at home (also Keroppi), but it was a sunny day, so I didn’t wear it.


I promised to Tei-kun that I would find frog dolls at the mall. After looking for them, finally I saw some at the doll’s corner. This December, Christmas’ coming so there were many cute dolls to sell. I took some pictures of those frogs and sent them to Tei-kun.


Next, I was about to play to the third floor. They didn’t have Danz Base, my favorite game (for burning fat and having fun). Then, I went down to the ground floor and ate Happy Meal at McDonald’s. I always order it because I love toys. Haha.

I chose Yoshi’s Egg Stickers because I already have Mario and Luigi for Mario Bross collection. Moreover, Tei-kun loves frogs and Yoshi’s a frog! I also took the picture and sent it to him.


Tei-kun claimed himself as the prince of frog and we celebrated frog’s day together. I wore my bag frog, found some frog dolls, ate and got a frog toy. Haha. Even I changed my profile picture on LINE with me and my frog bag.


Well, I love to know what people like and do something about it. If Tei-kun loves frog, I’d love to find more about frogs. I have a plan to make a fantastical story about frogs and a girl. Tei-kun and I would be the main characters. Haha. See ya, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten