dinsdag 22 november 2016

Cornetto Royale Matcha and Wall's Feast

What’s up, Maders! Hope all of you are in good condition and surviving in this cold weather. Haha. Last night, I went out with my dad driving Marion to buy two gallons of Aqua. It’s usual for me to drink from gallons instead of boiling my own water. I completely believe in Aqua.

Marion’s already outside and not in the garage, so Dad used it. He has his own car and I name it Fero. Honestly, Marion is much better than Fero because Fero is kind of old.

As long as we were inside the car, my dad asked me what I wanted to eat for dinner. I felt lazy to eat because I needed to decrease my weight before the wedding party on Friday. Haha. I’m planning to eat a lot at the party.

After reaching Alfamart, my dad offered me to buy ice cream. Of course I said yes! He also allowed me to buy some milk. There was a guest in my house, so I bought three ice cream, for my mom, the guest, and myself.


It was the first time I ate Cornetto Royale Matcha. Just like other matcha flavor, it smelled good and the taste’s delicious. I’ve known the advertisement on television for so long, but I just had a chance to eat it last night. Haha. Shame!

Somehow since I’ve had a slim body, my dad would buy me any food I want. It’s an advantage for me because I can choose the food I like. The problem is sometimes I’m feeling lazy to eat. Yeah food is tasty but I would regret eating it because I become too full.

For milk, I chose the ones having cheapest price. How thrifty! I love Indomilk and its melon flavor and plain. It’s small size in bottles and really cute. The picture of a cow there, OMG! Whenever I see black-white cow, I feel like drinking milk. Seriously!

Well, that’s all for last night. I was eating ice cream with my mom and the guest (my dad doesn’t really like ice cream). Don’t forget to share if you have something more. Keep being happy and enjoying life!

Vader, danku voor roomijs en melk!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten