dinsdag 1 november 2016

Flying through the Sky

Hey, Maders! I just got back from Jakarta, you know, the capital city of Indonesia. It’s been a pleasure to travel with planes. Flying through the air can save my time. Less than an hour, I’ve moved to another city. If I catch a bus or train, I will be madly tired.


It’s fun to look what is outside the window of a plane. I always see clouds (sometimes dark or brightly white), blue sky, buildings, houses, roads, rivers, and many more. I use my sunglasses to avoid exhausted look from my eyes because of the long boarding time.


Praying for a sunny day and clear sky is necessary and I do it as well. Can you imagine if a thunder strikes your plane while you’re inside? Scary! Moreover, the view won’t be as pretty as it’s supposed to be.


It may be silly but I’ve ever had a dream job as a flight attendant. Honestly I’m not really beautiful and tall. They need someone in a good shape and mine is normal, not ideal. Haha. I’d be better just being a lecturer in the future. Amin.


FYI, you have to wait a little while for taking your baggage. I’ve come to the arrival gate but my bags usually aren’t coming yet. I need to stand up approximately ten minutes.


Somehow everything in airports will be more expensive than its normal price. I feel reluctant to buy something because I’m a thrifty girl. If it’s not really needed, I will hold my desire for buying things.


When I’m about to buy plane tickets, I will choose the cheapest ones. It usually has direct flight to the destination. The price will be dearer if airways serve food and transits.


Well, that’s all for this time. Before I quit, I’d like to give you some tips when traveling with planes. Here they are:
- come to the airport in time before boarding schedule
- take care of your stuff, especially when you travel alone
- turn on airplane mode on your phone while flying
- always use your seatbelt as long as you sit, except going to restroom

- keep calm and pray, plus enjoy the flight!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten