donderdag 3 november 2016

Star Department Store

Hey, Maders! I’d like to continue my story after the wedding party. It was Saturday night and it would be useless if I just slept on bed early. My cousin’s family, my family, and I went to Star Department Store in Bekasi. We spent time there because the day after that I had to fly back to Semarang.


Firstly, I took a bath and removed all makeup on my face. There was a smooth cake which was my favorite and I ate it before having dinner. I borrowed my nephew’s short because mine was wet. I didn’t care with my look because I combined t-shirt, short, and high heels. What a weirdo!

Secondly, we went to the department store and we had a little traffic on the way there. Seriously, compared to Semarang, the traffic was crazier and I don’t think I could survive in a big city like Jakarta and around it. I love Semarang anyway!


When we arrived, I saw much difference in the mall. Yeah, it’s bigger and more luxurious. Even it has a big video-screen inside the mall. I was comparing what was there with my city has. Hhaha.

We had dinner in the food court and it didn’t have menu book, so we had to visit the counters to order the food. It’s not practical. Thank God, I would have menu book in Citraland when I eat in the food court. I decided to fried-chicken from KFC for my dinner. I tell you what, I had to wait in line for a very long time. Secretly, my nephew was waiting for me as well.


After that, we went back to our table and my other family had finished eating, but my nephew and I were about to start eating. He bought me a bottle of cold sweet tea although I already had coke from KFC.

There was a concert and Payung Teduh was in the show. There were other popular group bands but I didn’t know them so we all cancelled to see the show. Instead, we went to the first floor and bought stuff with big discount.



Well, that was a perfect night to spend with my big family. Thank you for all your kindness, My Cousin and Her Husband! I wish I could do the same thing for your sons when I have a nice job in the future.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten