dinsdag 29 november 2016

Body Spa with Mom at Aluna Home Spa

Hi, Maders! How’s your day? I’ve had marvelous days currently. Although I felt exhausted last weekend, it’s gone because I had body treatment on Sunday. Yeah, my mom and I usually go to Aluna Homa Spa every two months or three. It’s a perfect place to release stress.


There are two branches of Aluna Homa Spa in Semarang. The first one is at Pleburan and the second one is at Menoreh. I’ve visited both of them. In my opinion, Menoreh is larger than Pleburan, but my mom said the massage is better at Pleburan. It’s just our opinions, don’t think too much.

I’d like to tell you about the body treatment. Aluna Home Spa has a few categories for the treatment. The point is you can have full body spa with enjoying bath-up or without it but still have body mask and body massage. Oh yes, and there are other treatments for hair and face as well. Just see the brochure below.


I’ve ever had the most expensive treatment that is the most complete one, but last Sunday I chose full body treatment without enjoying bath-up. My time was short and I just needed relaxation for my body without putting myself under water. Haha.

The best thing about going spa with mom is she will pay everything for me. Well, I’m a student and I don’t have much money like my parents. I beg from them and they have taught me to be a thrifty girl, that’s what I am now. I calculate everything I’d spend, but not for charity. Charity has been a part of my life and I give my money away without thinking further. Those poor people need it more than I do. I can ask for money to my parents whenever I need it.

I’ve got impressed by the therapists at Aluna Home Spa because they can massage me and mom with the same rhyme without looking each other’s moves. There is a curtain between us, but I always hear the same sound of the massage. They’re very compact.


That’s all for the spa explanation. Don’t be stressful and keep enjoying life. Save your money, but use it for your satisfaction too. Anyway, most spa is only for women. Sorry to say, Maders, if you’re men. Haha. Okay, bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten