zaterdag 5 november 2016

Narnia on Newspaper

Hi, Maders! Welcome back again with me Malia. I tell you my favorite, absolutely Narnia! It’s a magical country in somewhere and the reason why I love it is because there are two brothers there and I’d like to be their sister. Haha.

A couple days ago, my mom found Narnia on newspaper. She put it on my bed and I got surprised when I woke up. Well, thanks, Mom! My family and friends know that I’m crazy about Narnia.


After reading the news, I felt like going to Finland because Narnia is there. Finland in winter is exactly like Narnia in the movie. I saw the forest and the trees under the snow. Very cool!

The journalist told me everything she did in Finland and I got jealous. Haha. For sure! She had a great time with her friends there. From what I read, she needed 17 hours to fly from Indonesia.

Someday I’d like to go abroad and write stories about the countries I visit. Ameen! For now, I only write about my daily life and what happens to me. I try to share my experience and my perspective in seeing something. In fact, I criticize a few things ahead of me.

When I grow up, I imagine having a business. Any business. It could be a restaurant, a hotel, or else. I’d put Narnia as the name of my business. Perhaps with my name a bit, for instance ‘Manarnia’. What do you think?

To be honest, Narnia has been the part of my life because I use Narnia Library to name the collection of my books. I have a hundred of them at home and I think I need a name for my library. That’s why I use Narnia.

I will scream or be truly happy if I see the word ‘Narnia’ anywhere. When my friends know something about Narnia, they will tell me about it. Some of them will text me when there is Narnia on a television channel.


So, whatever you like, whatsoever you love, let it be your inspiration. Your favorite thing would support you in every single occasion. I’ve got Narnia novels as my final project and few friends haven’t found their topic of final project because they don’t really have a favorite novel. See ya!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten