dinsdag 15 november 2016

Having Lunch at Giggle Box

Hi Maders! How’s life? I’ve had a fantastic moment this day. My parents woke me up because I went back to sleep after praying. Haha. They asked whether I would drive a car or a motorcycle and I simply didn’t know. You know, I just opened my eyes and saw the world, couldn’t think. Then, my mom advised me to bring Marion, my car. I agreed.

The first place I visited was Alfamart to buy chocolate for Mbak Dewi because I was about to see her at Telkomsel office. Although my main business was selling eggs for a customer, I set an appointment to meet her because it’s been a long time that I didn’t see her.

Next, I drove my car to the office. I got a nice spot to park. Great! It’s early enough going there. Then, I went to the restroom because I couldn’t hold it anymore, you know. Haha.

After giving the eggs to the customer and browsing with free wifi, I went upstairs to meet Mbak Dewi. A security led the way. Here I was, Mbak Dewi and I shook hands. I missed her so much!

We talked about many things and I was sitting next to her, loving my likers’ pictures on Instagram while she was working on her laptop. The wifi’s awesome speed! Haha.


I had been there until the lunch time and we prayed together. Surprisingly, she asked me to have a lunch with her at Giggle Box. She knew that I needed to take my photograph there and it’s a nice place to eat.

So we went there and I drove Marion with her. It’s the first time that she became my passenger. Haha. It was raining heavily but we were fine inside a big steel.

It’s my first time eating at Giggle Box and it would never happen if it’s not because of her. She treated me for the food which was not cheap! Thank you, Mbak Dewi!


I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. There were high class people and loud music, and I felt full after eating the steak and drinking strawberry smoothies. Heaven’s on earth! Haha. Well, that’s all. See you, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten