maandag 14 november 2016

Andrew's at My House part 2

Hello again, Maders! As I promised, I’d continue the story of Andrew. The second day, we woke up late in the morning. I went back to sleep after praying. Andrew was waiting for me but I also waited for him until he woke up. Haha. My bed’s so cozy and anyone sleeps there would be relaxed.

We had breakfast before taking a bath and he chose the 2nd bathroom because there are 4 bathrooms at my house. Haha. I used the 4th.

The first place we went to was Jatibarang’s Dam. It has a nice view with a lake and boats to rent. We just took pictures and enjoyed the atmosphere.


The second place was Jonas Photo. Andrew and I posed and had 8 pictures to print. But there’s a problem with the printer so I needed to look for another day to exchange the payment ticket and get our photographs.

We were about to go to a karaoke but the price’s expensive because it’s Sunday. Next, we went back and visited a fish center. We could order fish or go fishing. Andrew and I saw the process of killing fish. Haha.

I knew that the fish center had a swimming pool. Surprisingly, when we looked at the back of it, the pool was out of order. The water turned into green instead of blue and no one’s there. There were wild grasses and leaves everywhere. It’s been years that I swum for the last time.

I bought him and myself drinks before going back home. I asked him to wash his hands first before laying on bed. As usual, we took a nap in the afternoon. Honestly, we didn’t take a bath because the weather was cold and it’s raining. Ahaha. We just changed our t-shirts.

We had chicken noodle for dinner and we watched Deadpool on my laptop while waiting for Andrew’s family who was going to fetch him. It’s a goodbye but I believed we would meet again soon. His aunt lived not far from my house and there would be time for sleeping over at his. My turn!


Well, those two days were amazing! Can’t wait for another good things! Have a nice day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten