donderdag 3 november 2016

Trolls at Blitz Cyber Park

Sup, Maders! Have you watched Trolls movie? I have and I love it. It’s like musical drama because the characters sing many songs at every event. Depends on the moment.

I thought ‘trolls’ there would be big and scary. In fact, they’re tiny and cute. Do you know Smurfs? Naah, they look like ‘em. Also, the story is combination from Cinderella’s plot. Haha. I’m not going to talk further because you have to watch it yourself.


I saw the movie at Blitz Cyber Park, Bekasi. I tell you what, it was my first time watching a movie at Blitz. There is no Blitz or iMax yet in my city. I usually watch movies at XXI or E-Plaza.


The special thing about Blitz is the theme, I mean the decoration of the theatre. It has many cool spots to take pictures, especially for those who like selfie or even wefie. Of course, the price of the movie ticket is more expensive than XXI.


I went there with my cousin and her family. I had caramel popcorn and Sprite. Honestly, I haven’t drunk such pop for a long time but I ignored my diet for a while. The popcorn was tasty and it’s 5k dearer than the medium size because I ate the large one.


To be honest, there were only ten people inside who watched Trolls. I didn’t know why. Perhaps it’s Friday night and people usually come on Saturday night.

Trolls movie is for all ages, especially children. Don’t feel allergic with children movies. Why? You know, it’s because they always have nice moral values. Those movies want to teach children about life and adults will have no sin if we watch those movies too.


Moreover, watching movies at cinemas is a kind of appreciation we give to the actors or the actresses and also the production houses. Again, making a movie is not easy and we need to appreciate what is in front of us. Plus, going to a cinema with your boyfriend/girlfriend or family can be fun. Make your quality time with them. Okay! See ya!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten