donderdag 3 november 2016

Having Brunch at Cibiuk Bekasi

Hello, Maders! This is the last story about exploring Bekasi. Yeah, I was writing about my Saturday night and now I’m writing about having brunch at a Sundanese restaurant.

The name’s so unique and cute. Overall, I love the atmosphere because it’s traditionally clean. The food is tasty, don’t worry. Some celebrities have ever eaten there and one of them was Farah Quinn! OMG I’m her fans. She inspires me to have an ideal body and excellent in English. Haha.

I was about to order fried rice but my cousin had ordered combo packet for all. It’s faster and easier. I usually order a fried rice or noodle to any restaurant because they’re my favorites.

While waiting for the food, I went to the restroom and my nephew showed me the way because he’s familiar with this restaurant. Moreover, his girlfriend’s house is not far from here. Haha. Lovebirds!


Then it’s time to enjoy the meal and everyone rarely talked while eating. I took a picture to show you here after I finished eating. I try to minimalize doing selfie because my face is not really attractive. Haha. I prefer taking objects to be my photographs.

Since I have an iPad, I always take pictures using it because it’s simple to bring. I haven’t had a DSLR camera and hopefully soon because I’m learning photography right now. The camera of my iPad is the best than my iPhone and my MacBook.

Okay, we all directly went to the airport because my family had to check-in soon. Nobody knew what would happen on the road because it’s Sunday. Traffic could be crazy!

Finally, my family and I said goodbye to my cousin’s family and I would be glad if they visit my house someday. One of my cousin’s sons has been studying in Semarang, but he hasn’t come to visit yet because he said he’s busy. Well, let’s see for the next!


I arrived in Semarang safely and it only took less than an hour in the air. I went home with Marion because it’s parked in the airport for three days.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten