maandag 7 november 2016

Doctor Strange

Hey, Maders! Happy weekend to all of you! Did you go out with someone? Haha. I watched Doctor Strange at XXI Citraland that I’m going to review this time.

Firstly, I had super supreme cheesy bites pizza for dinner and I bought Chatime Milk Tea with Pearl. I couldn’t bring the drink inside so I just drank a bottle of mineral water.


I watched Doctor Strange at 9.20 pm which was very late and I got seats in F’s row. I sat in the corner. The beginning of the movie was a bit scary and mysterious but I love it because it’s Marvel’s.

Doctor Strange has a big ego and he feels knowing everything and the world seems all about him. He’s a cool surgeon with magical hands that can heal people.

Someday, he gets an accident while driving his car in maximum speed. It’s because he’s reading his phone while driving. Don’t copy that! You know the danger of this action. Stop texting while driving!

As a result, he can’t do surgery because his hands are always shaking. Next, he tries to find cure because medical healing doesn’t work. He goes to a country, so far.

As long as he’s there, he’s been taught by a teacher, a woman. I love her because she’s Tilda Swinton, the White Witch in Narnia. Haha. She gets bald! OMG!

In short, Doctor Strange is supposed to surrender and decrease his ego. He has not known many things and he is nothing in this big universe. So far, Doctor Strange always thinks that he is the one and people admire him for his intelligence.


The moral value that I’ve got by watching this movie is that we don’t have to think we’re big and powerful although we’re a boss and has fans. We’re still nothing, I mean a small creature, in this universe. So, don’t underestimate others and keep doing positive. Have a good day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten